Telephone Aid Line Kingston (TALK) is a confidential, anonymous, and non-judgmental listening support service for all members of the Kingston community and surrounding area. TALK is entirely volunteer run and provides distress, crisis, befriending and information support. Our volunteers do not give advice; we provide support and a safe place for you to talk. We care, and are here to listen. Call us tonight!
TALK is open from 7pm to 3am: (613)-544-1771
We are now accepting applications for fall volunteer recruitment! Go to “Get Involved” for more information.
Check out these TedxTalks about Mental Health:
- The Prison of Your Mind | Sean Stephenson
- Confessions of a Depressed Comic | Kevin Breel
- Why We Choose Suicide | Mark Henick
- On Living with Depression and Suicidal Feelings | Sami Moukaddem
- How To Get Stuff Done When You Are Depressed | Jessica Gimeno