Telephone Aid Line Kingston (TALK) is a confidential, anonymous, and non-judgmental volunteer-based support service for all members of the Kingston community and surrounding area. We provide distress, crisis, befriending and information support. Our volunteers do not give advice; we provide support and a safe place to talk. We care and are here to listen! Call us tonight from 7pm to 3am: 613-544-1771.
Check out these TedxTalks about Mental Health:
- The Prison of Your Mind | Sean Stephenson
- Confessions of a Depressed Comic | Kevin Breel
- Why We Choose Suicide | Mark Henick
- On Living with Depression and Suicidal Feelings | Sami Moukaddem
- How To Get Stuff Done When You Are Depressed | Jessica Gimeno